Sunday 22 February 2015

Just Get Started!

I often feel like the most difficult thing in accomplishing any routine or unlearning bad habits is not wanting to just get started! Procrastination is definitely my worst habit. I put off doing the dishes until after dessert, I put off organising my room until I have all the proper matching accessories and storage containers - or I indulge in my worst organisational habit, researching everything before I go anywhere near!

Now, researching and planning are definitely good stages of any project or any routine. If I'm travelling, I'll always plan out the journey step by step and make sure I know exactly what's happening (and pad in a little extra time in case anything goes wrong). But there can be times when I search and search for the best way to do things because I'm afraid of just taking a chance and getting started, or because it's easier just to fall back to the easy way.

So this week, my mission is to just get started!





No comments:

Post a Comment